Yes I do believe in miracles, because the church has confirmed so many unexplainable things as miracles. That just seems like the only logical explanation. I do know of someone who has expirienced a miracle. Someone I know, his mom met a man at adoration who claimed he was an angel and told her to come back to adoration 100 times.
Yes, I do believe in miracles. I also believe in that song about believing in miracles. It's a good song. I believe in them because they help people from and undeserved death and curing diseases and helping people. I do know someone who has experienced a miracle. they had this unusual thing happen to them and then they went to Lourdes in France and was cured!!! That's crazy, right?
Yes, I do believe in miracles. I mean if there weren't miracles would life be worth living??? With out them everything would be coincidence and personally I don't like that. Coincidence that Lazarith was sleeping with no pulse and roused just when Jesus came by??? False!!!!!... Ulg!!!!... I indirectly know someone who has experienced a miracle. This guy told me about it when I was at a shop once... He said that he knew this guy who was crippled or something (I don't remember too well) and he died, Saw a light, and woke up with a tag on his toe... Then he went and climbed a mountain or something (like I said the details are fuzzy) But that just proves that miracles are real... Who has woken up from the dead before in modern day??? Then only explanation is a miracle but if you think about it we see miracles everyday... we don't always choose to look for them.
Yes, I do believe in miracles. Jesus performed many during his lifetime. Each day is a miracle because life isn't promised. Little miracles happen everyday that you may not notice. God works in mysterious ways. I don't know someone who has experienced a miracle but I have heard stories. One of my friends told me a story about how someone they know worked in the Twin Towers. His alarm didn't go off and he missed work.
Yes, I do believe in miracles. Jesus preformed many in his life. It's a meracle the Pope John paul was not kiled when that man shot him.Yes, I do my friend Daniel was in Iraq and made it home with no injuries. Since so many people are killed and injured in Iraq I consider it a meracle that he was not hurt badly.
Yes, I believe in miracles. Some of the actions people perform are practically impossible without the help of God, which is essentially what a miracle is. Jesus performed many during his time, such as turning water into wine and being able to forgive all of our sins. There are also modern day miracles. These include people being able to lift cars in order to save lives, or use their brain to a capacity that this person has never reached in order to get out of a critical situation. Tim Tebow's winning streak is even considered a miracle by many (I don't believe it is, but America does). No, I do not know anybody on a personal level who has performed these incredible miracles. However, there are some miracles that we take for granted. For instance, the miracle of life. The fact that our body and our environment can function the way it does is a miracle in-and-of itself! As a result, every human I have ever met has performed a miracle, simply by carrying on life!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYes I do believe in miracles, because the church has confirmed so many unexplainable things as miracles. That just seems like the only logical explanation. I do know of someone who has expirienced a miracle. Someone I know, his mom met a man at adoration who claimed he was an angel and told her to come back to adoration 100 times.
ReplyDeleteYes, I do believe in miracles. I also believe in that song about believing in miracles. It's a good song. I believe in them because they help people from and undeserved death and curing diseases and helping people. I do know someone who has experienced a miracle. they had this unusual thing happen to them and then they went to Lourdes in France and was cured!!! That's crazy, right?
ReplyDeleteYes, I do believe in miracles. I mean if there weren't miracles would life be worth living??? With out them everything would be coincidence and personally I don't like that. Coincidence that Lazarith was sleeping with no pulse and roused just when Jesus came by??? False!!!!!... Ulg!!!!... I indirectly know someone who has experienced a miracle. This guy told me about it when I was at a shop once... He said that he knew this guy who was crippled or something (I don't remember too well) and he died, Saw a light, and woke up with a tag on his toe... Then he went and climbed a mountain or something (like I said the details are fuzzy) But that just proves that miracles are real... Who has woken up from the dead before in modern day??? Then only explanation is a miracle but if you think about it we see miracles everyday... we don't always choose to look for them.
ReplyDeleteYes, I do believe in miracles. Jesus performed many during his lifetime. Each day is a miracle because life isn't promised. Little miracles happen everyday that you may not notice. God works in mysterious ways. I don't know someone who has experienced a miracle but I have heard stories. One of my friends told me a story about how someone they know worked in the Twin Towers. His alarm didn't go off and he missed work.
ReplyDeleteYes, I do believe in miracles. Jesus preformed many in his life. It's a meracle the Pope John paul was not kiled when that man shot him.Yes, I do my friend Daniel was in Iraq and made it home with no injuries. Since so many people are killed and injured in Iraq I consider it a meracle that he was not hurt badly.
ReplyDeleteYes, I believe in miracles. Some of the actions people perform are practically impossible without the help of God, which is essentially what a miracle is. Jesus performed many during his time, such as turning water into wine and being able to forgive all of our sins. There are also modern day miracles. These include people being able to lift cars in order to save lives, or use their brain to a capacity that this person has never reached in order to get out of a critical situation. Tim Tebow's winning streak is even considered a miracle by many (I don't believe it is, but America does).
ReplyDeleteNo, I do not know anybody on a personal level who has performed these incredible miracles. However, there are some miracles that we take for granted. For instance, the miracle of life. The fact that our body and our environment can function the way it does is a miracle in-and-of itself! As a result, every human I have ever met has performed a miracle, simply by carrying on life!