I can connect this to the real world because bad things happen to good people all the time. Like Missy, people are hurt and killed often. It's always in the news. There are bad people in the world just like the man who kidnapped Missy. I think the book really relates to the real world.
I can sympathize with Mack. He has suffered greatly in his life time and can't find a way to move past it now that Missy is presumed dead. While I haven't had something this bad happen to me, I have still felt like nothing had meaning and it was hard for me to move past the bad things that had happened. I know that Mack has to change himself God can't do it for him nor will he.
I agree with RJ. Although I haven't lost someone really close to me I have felt at times like nothing has meaning and that I should just give up. I hope Mack is able to get his faith back and not give up.
A connection I can make from this book to the real world is that you see people everyday being kidnapped or killed. there are people in this messed up world who thinks there are no consequences when you kidnap or kill someone, like Missy. I can relate to the real world in another way in that the peope like Mack who feel remorse after there gone and dont know how to deal with it and move on.
I can connect to Mack because every day I am astounded by what God does for me and for all of humanity. Like how Mack is feeling in the shack visiting God.
I can connect to Mack because I am also confused and bewildered by the Holy Trinity. The fact that there are three persons in one God, but they are all the same makes absolutely no sense to me. However, we have to just trust in God, and hope that maybe one day we can somewhat learn his true beauty.
Like Mack I love to be outside and to be away from city's and other people. Also that mack is called by two names so am I. Rj or Richard
ReplyDeleteI can connect this to the real world because bad things happen to good people all the time. Like Missy, people are hurt and killed often. It's always in the news. There are bad people in the world just like the man who kidnapped Missy. I think the book really relates to the real world.
ReplyDeleteI can sympathize with Mack. He has suffered greatly in his life time and can't find a way to move past it now that Missy is presumed dead. While I haven't had something this bad happen to me, I have still felt like nothing had meaning and it was hard for me to move past the bad things that had happened. I know that Mack has to change himself
ReplyDeleteGod can't do it for him nor will he.
I agree with RJ. Although I haven't lost someone really close to me I have felt at times like nothing has meaning and that I should just give up. I hope Mack is able to get his faith back and not give up.
ReplyDeleteA connection I can make from this book to the real world is that you see people everyday being kidnapped or killed. there are people in this messed up world who thinks there are no consequences when you kidnap or kill someone, like Missy. I can relate to the real world in another way in that the peope like Mack who feel remorse after there gone and dont know how to deal with it and move on.
ReplyDeleteI can connect to Mack because every day I am astounded by what God does for me and for all of humanity. Like how Mack is feeling in the shack visiting God.
ReplyDeleteI can connect to Mack because I am also confused and bewildered by the Holy Trinity. The fact that there are three persons in one God, but they are all the same makes absolutely no sense to me. However, we have to just trust in God, and hope that maybe one day we can somewhat learn his true beauty.
ReplyDelete